Sunday, January 02, 2005

Holiday stuff

I wrote some stuff for people over the holidays... (Merry X-mas and happy new year everyone)
but one of em I like a lot, so im putting it up
The part in the middle was actually written to me by Elyssa... thanks a a lot ^_^

For Elyssa

The midnight stars shine above my eyes as I look up to a velvet sky... Time is motionless, and I can feel the cool night breeze brush across my face... Nothing echoes in my mind... Nothing matters... not anymore... My heart is full with the friendships that have guided me for a lifetime... Darkness no longer lingers... and Fate’s grasps slowly dies... The events of my life have begun to change again... and now things have happened that I have never thought possible... A world has finally opened it’s eyes to me... ME of all people... My spirit shows and they do not laugh... My smile is broad yet they do not mock... My wings are spread... but they do not fear... My mind returns to the task ahead... as I glance up at the beautiful night...

The world... my world... has begun anew... a New Year... a new dawn... a new horizon to reach... A new dream to find... as I quest to find my destiny... Alas I look upon this majestic sky, yet I share this vista with no one... yet I am no longer in vain... Fate no longer binds my soul... and Love no longer curses my heart... Friendship is the maiden I embrace... for now... and as the night serenades the world with song, with sight, and with promise... I stand... and look upon a rising moon... in my hand is the piece...

Like a flower in the winter

You are different

Special too

Your support and help

Means much

When I don't know what to do

Times are not always great

But your strong

And can make it now

Your heart and good sprit

Will take you far

Even when at first

You don't know how

The heart of another... The work... the blood, the sweat, the soul, and the emotion of a friend... lie in these words. I embrace it... knowing that after years of kindness and generosity... That I have opened another’s eyes to the dreamer’s world... She has seen her share of darkness... and cried her share of tears... yet I have been able to do nothing for her... yet... she is not in vain... for a simple mantle of friendship has given us a bond... a bond that shall heal our wounds... and drain our sorrow... and for this... I have gained a student... an apprentice... a friend... and now I hold in my hand a reward for my troubles... Never had I sought, or expected such a wonderful gift... and I cherish the thought... and the emotion that was put into creating it... I raise my hand to that rising moon... and I decree... that this night shall be dedicated to you... my apprentice... for you have brought me a light I have never seen... and a skill I hoped I would one day pass on... I shall take it upon myself to teach you the ways of the dreamer...


No comments: