Monday, September 11, 2006

Back again!

Greetings from UMD! It's been FOREVER since I've written anything, but I've had some new things to think about... and I just wanted to write something... Not one of my better pieces.. but I'm happy to get something out, and it wasn't a bitch to do either... ^_^

It's like 1:30 so I'm not gonna name this once...

Chaotic life, the one we live…
In every single way…
For all the faith that we should give…
To see a brand new day…
What we are we think must be…
Perspective at a glance…
But some will find new life to see…They get a second chance…
I’m walking down a different path…
A new world to discover…
I’ve found my self beyond the wrath…
Of searching for another…
Beyond the moments long ago…
Beyond the pain so great…
Beyond the ties I used to know…
Beyond my brother Fate…
Embracing what is new around…
This place I now call home...
And while I haven’t left the ground…
My sprit’s free to roam…
The freedom that I once longed for
The peace I dreamt I’d find…
The life I once again adore…
New friends of many kind…
I’ve seen this world with different eyes…
Not trapped inside my past…
To glance upon the different skies…
As time goes by so fast…
So here’s to this, my second road…
Here’s to what’s ahead…
Here’s to what is not foretold…
By life that I don’t dread…
Here’s to what will come to me…
In all that I will do…
Here’s to finally being free…
And Here’s to meeting you…

No comments: