Sunday, September 04, 2005

Two Minds

FINALLY got the creative juices flowing again... and I finally got a good poem written... yay!


Two Minds

I hang from the edge of darkness and light...
With the soul of a mystic... and a doomed lover’s bane...
On one side... happiness... a future so bright...
And the other... oblivion of suffering and pain...
Housed in my soul... two minds are found...
A beacon of hope... A vessel of fate...
This destiny to which I’m bound...
The Dream I’ll one day consummate...
With each passing day I am torn apart...
Trapped on the brink of each echoing path...
It is this pain that shatters my heart...
And brings fourth the doom of my brother’s wrath...
A Dreamer lost with fallen wings...
As love is just beyond my reach...
A Fallen of whom the Dreamer sings...
The only one with the soul of each...
I know not where my heart shall go...
That as my passions swiftly burn...
Or if one day I'll ever know...
To Chronia shall I return...
Will I embrace my destiny?
To Master all of Time and Space...
To find the love out there for me...
And Reunite my scattered race...?
Or is it here I’ll spend my days?
Trapped inside a world alone...
Is there a part that my soul plays...?
Or is it joy to be undone?
A cycle of life... cast into the flame...
A man with a dream... to fall in love...
A life that shall never be the same...
The wings of hope... to fly above...
Where is the place that I shall fall?
Another dream? Or Fallen void...?
Am I to be my brother’s thrall?
Or shall his glory be destroyed...?
These questions always plague my mind...
When the sun goes down... and the stars shine bright...
My squandered past... the Love I shall find...
The tears shall fall from my face tonight...
Love is the only dream I can hope...
In this reality of mine...
So far no luck... but I still cope...
It shall come to me at the proper time...
When I am fated to find my star...
And my deepest dream shall at last come true...
My past nothing more than an empty scar...
This day to come... I shall be with you...

No comments: