Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't name this...

Today may be one of the worst days of my life... What started out as a day of absolute Triumph has now perished into this... Normally I would write a lot more than this... but I can't handle this... I Can't... and This is all I can afford myself...

...
What is left of a lost Friendship

I set fourth on this journey... in the name of friendship... with the song of a Dreamer in my heart... and all the hope in the world...And now there is nothing left of this path... Here... in the ashes of what was once a friendship... and in the shattered dream that was once love... I lie in the center... with a heart still beating... and a mind still dreaming... but this is all that I have left... My Friendship died many days ago... My Love Fell with it... and as it tumbled to the ground... all of my hopes... all of my dreams... all of the Good things that I had in the world... died with it this day... in my battered hand is the letter you wrote... the words that broke my heart... I am without a beacon... without a star to guide me through the night... without a light to shine in the darkness of the unknown... I have lost my courage... I have lost my strength... I have lost my love... The one thing I’ve held on to for all these years... The one thing that has driven me through the ashes of this miserable life... the hope of finding someone to share it with... and in my search I found you... and Everything became worthwhile... and now... after I have opened your eyes.... to the TRUTH... you turn and run from me... you quiver in fear... you turn away... you stomp upon my dying heart... and leave me here to die in the ruins of my life... I am alone... cold upon the ground... My limbs frozen in despair... My eyes glazed upon the shattered sky above my head... It begins to rain... and a salty stream of tears flows down my face... This... This is my only home... it is the only home I ever known... this Pain Blankets me... This rain sustains me... This existence is what I am meant to do... I live on... only to suffer... for that is my lot in this life... To strive on what little happiness that is bestowed on me... only to be smitten by the cold hard fist of reality... This is life... this is my life... and I shall never escape this Fate... Brother... You Win...

No comments: