Sunday, September 25, 2005

I believe (My Rendition)

I've been bored... I've done a lot of writing though, but a lot of it is nonsense from my CW class... but In the midsts of it I wrote this... it's my rendition to the song, I believe, by Dee Roberts

I did take a lot of the original lyrics... but I changed around most of it...

I believe (My Rendition)
Note: This is NOT originally my work, I just experimented with the lyrics.

Where have all the Dreamer's gone?
We've never left this place...
Cas everyones had fallen wings...
You can see it in their face...

And I had a vision...
that I'd love you for eternity...
but it seems now that's not in my destiny...

I believe in miracles...
That’s how I'm here today...
but I haven't seen another one...
Since my very first day...

I believe that love can last...
Until the end of time...
but I was never there for yours...
and so I have to wonder why...?

Where was I when you loved me?
I'll never know those dreams...
I wish that I could turn back time...
Though I can't it seems...

My Heart won't be broken...
Even if it will not be safe...
You may not love me...
But I still have faith...

I believe in miracles...
They happen every day...
‘Cas I made a wish to find the one...
And then You came...

But the winds of Fate stood in my way...
And I was left behind...
I'll never see your eyes on me...
As I look into the starless sky...

No comments: