Wednesday, June 23, 2004

A New Age...

I have finished a new piece.... hehe... enjoy:

A New Age: Not Yet...

A new age has come… and the world around me has changed once again… my life is taking an unexpected turn… Towards the society I once feared, I march… yet I am welcomed with open arms… an idea never thought possible in my mind… New friendships are born… and dying love is once again full of life… I have reached the first of my dreams… Life… I stand before people who once despised me… and hold hands with those who once feared me… Laughter echoes in the night… and I continue to dream into the mornings… every night, dreaming of Finding my faith… binding with destiny… and my love for Kid… as I always have… but not something comes to my mind… something new… something unexpected… something… wrong… I dream of the end… of the final moments of the war I will face when I return to Chronia… I see the final battle… I see… the final blow… as thrust Shi Te’ku forward into the belly of Fate… and as his corrupted form falls to the ground… as the battle around us ends… and the forces of Chronia stand tall in triumphant victory… it is the end…but I cannot see that… not now… not yet… How can I Dream of the end of my Path… when I have not even begun my journey…? I shake my head… yet it still drifts there… haunting me… I cannot look to the end… when I have not yet even begun… as I continue to wait for the day that my paths begin to combine… As I wait… I am faced with my curiosity… No one has told me of the Fate I dream… of the Path I have given myself… there are no signs… no visions… just a dream in my soul… What do I wait for? What is the cause of my journey….? What will the sign be… That tells me that Destiny has begun… and that I should begin my quest to find KwaL na’z Theli… Where do I go…? El’ Bah’Nok does not exist in this world… and I cannot hear the cries of the forgotten soul… but still I will go and search when the time is right… I will go to the ends of the earth and find it… but another obstacle now lies in front of me… My friends… my companions… the people I love… What do they say to my journey… to my destiny? What will they choose to believe… And the hardest thing to think about… will they come with me? For so many years… beyond the blindness of my pain… and my loneliness… this trial would be faced by me alone… but they were not here with me then… does the journey change now? Maybe this was not meant to be only my path… maybe it is the ever growing arms of destiny that have led these people to my side… Maybe it is for them to face too… in their own ways… It is too late for them to turn away… for their souls have intertwined with mine… at least I hope they have… My faith is in their hands now… what they choose to do, and to believe… will affect the story… especially one… Kid… Much of this rests on her…on her choices… on her beliefs… on her faith… So the fate of a Chronian rests in the hands of Humans… Being one of them… I find it ironic… that those controlled by time are linked to the one who controls time… So I must sit back and wait… and follow the currents of life… until the time is ready… and the true journey begins… I will not give up… no matter what happens… but I know this… If They are with me…. If She is with me…. If You are with me… I cannot fail…

No comments: