Monday, June 07, 2004

The Beginning... (the conclusion to The End)

After getting a wakeup call, I wanted to finish The End in a more... positive way... Im sorry to everyone who thought I was feeling really bad... I just got caught up in some stuff... hehe... Well thank Initial D, and Telling off that old bitch (Haha, ask me about it, it was nice) for getting my mind off it, and then gettin yelled at to finally break the chain... Thanks kid...

Heres Part One to prevent confusion

The End...

I stand atop the highest plateau… waiting for the clouds to open… I think I can see them… the stars…I… I have spent my lifetime waiting for this day… And now its finally here… the void inside me is going to close… close forever… My thoughts… my dreams have brought me to this day… and now it is time to say goodbye to an empty… lonely world… As I look up… I can see it… the break in the clouds… a crack to the outside world… a doorway to freedom… The time is right… and I sprout my wings… and take off… The clouds still roar with thunder…and lightning still dances across the sky… The time will soon come when I enter the clouds… and the maelstrom above… It is then that I must concentrate… The black ground below slowly disappears… and the grey mist of the clouds surrounds me… as I continue to fly upward… I can feel the winds getting stronger… but I must press onward… The darkest part of my world is here… it is the core… the center of my confusion… my chaos… it is what keeps me from escaping… until now… I can see the opening… and as I race for it… I am chasing by lightning… a demon refusing to let go of its vessel… Closer and closer I get to reaching my goal… the strength of endless dreams and desires fuels my raging fury… it is so close to me… suddenly for the first time in a lifetime… I see the light of the sun… I am almost there… I am almost free… but the gap slowly begins to close… I must reach it in time… before I am too late… Energy surges through me… and my wings press through the gale winds… I am going to make it! I feel warmth inside… The light passes onto my skin… And I can feel the warmth of its light… as I pass through the barrier… and before I can look up... Time stops… My hand reaching out… to you… you the one who has made it possible… I can see you there… it is too bright to see your face… but I can see your eyes… staring back at me… I am free I know I am… I see your hand motion towards me…but then my eyes shut… I cringe in pain… confused… I remain there frozen… unable to move… only my eyes… and as I look down to the horror… A spear impales my chest… a spear with the emblem of… an angel… it is… yours… unable to breathe… I can see myself beginning to fall… my body falls backward… towards the barrier that is the void… the last of you I see… is your face… no longer shrouded in darkness… smiling… laughing… as you walk away… this world disappears.. and the only things I can feel inside are the surge of pain from my heart… and the tears falling from my eyes...
I see the sun… the oh so beautiful sun… rising into the sky… just as the opening to what would set me free… closes in front of me… I continue to fall… I leave behind a trail of dead feathers… and tears… my wings slowly begin to wither and die… and the winds of the maelstrom… throw me across the plains… soon the clouds stretch across my view… as I break through their grasp… feathers chaotically drifting in the winds… my hand still reaching out… as I hit the ground… with a skull shattering blow… The plains roar with thunder… and it begins to rain… my body is broken… my soul is shattered… my wings are lifeless bones on the ground under me… but I feel nothing… not the cracks in my skull… not the raindrops falling on my face… mixing with the tears of blood falling from my eyes… just the pain of a spear impaled through my dying heart… and Fate… watching me from above… laughing… but I am not to die this day… my malediction is much worse… I am doomed to exist for eternity… with broken bone and shattered will… glaring up at the sky… as it rains down upon me... my hand still stretch out… out to you…

and Part II - The Beginning...

It’s time to open my eyes. There’s more to this... there’s got to be... There’s more emotion elsewhere... and I’ve seen it... and I’ve brought it back with me... There is so much pain... but I can’t let go... not of the world I created… even if I never see it... it’s still mine to command! And with that I make another choice.. with a little yelling of course.. It’s time to let go of this spear... and forget the past... its time to start living in the future... the way I did back then... and so I place my hands on this spear that I have driven into my soul... and I grasp it firm... and with all my strength... well lets just say it FUCKING hurt! Anyway... with that... I could feel my body changing... and the void around me... the rain stops... and the cracks in the rocks begin to slowly repair themselves... so this is truly my heart... As I feel my body once again I slowly make my way to my feet... and with a snap of my hands... the pain is gone... there is no more hole in my body… and the cracks in my skull are gone... Everything makes sense again… and now I realize... I must go. If Fate won’t give me a way out... and with a mere thought, the feathers on my wings again flutter in the wind... I’ll just have to make my own! And with that I give myself a running start... with the speed of Hawk Dynedockia I burst into the horizon... It’s time... I know now that the time is right to leave this place... my wings spread and my eyes focused on the sky above, I speed up the largest plateau... the same one I began my journey on... and with my last look of the plain below me, I took off into the maelstrom.
The winds do not falter my speed… as I race through the clouds above... I can see the end... the barrier... Fate’s hands are stretched out before me... With the thought, the spear that had pierced my body comes to my hand. The sorrow and pain this whole void, in essence lies in that spear... and with all my strength, of the powers of every moment in time... past... present... future... combine into one, I thrust it forward into the clouds in front of me… and the hands of Fate Shattered today... I fly through the barrier out of this void... victorious... As I take the first breath in a brand new world, the spear still flying forward in front of my transforms... out of the shadows, and out of the sorrow... comes the greatest blade ever forged... the reborn blade of KwaL Na'z Theli... Sword of Dreams... Shi-Teku... and as I grasp my forgotten blade... I feel my soul deep down inside... I am Chronian once again... I have won my first battle... in the war against Fate... but I do not stop in the world above… I press onward… into the sunny sky… into the stars… Into space… I dream once more! Towards Chronia! Towards Destiny! And I have you… the one who threw that spear… no… you who have given me the start I needed so many times… when my mind is caught in the snare of pestilence… you are there to let it loose… time and time again... thanks kid...

No comments: