Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Purpose

It seems that more and more time comes between then and now. My life is being lived, and while I always have the time to dream. It's hard to find the time to write... But still, The Crimson Dreamer Lives. I have not forgotten what has brought me along for almost a decade now. And it's very appropriate that this comes now, as I am on the verge of a very big transition in my life... and to come to this conclusion now makes a lot of sense if You want to analyze it. Anyway, I'm glad to finally get something new up here as it has certainly been some time.

Purpose

Like many moments before this one…
I approach a crossroads in this life…
Yet none before it seemed so grand…
As the choices I’m about to make…

I’ve come so far to see this day…
Beyond the peace that I once sought…
Beside the love I’d find and lose…
Beneath the Dreams still locked away…

Although my journey is my own…
And though this path is one I choose…
More now, than any moment passed…
I hold my future in my hands…

What lies ahead is up to me…
Both where I go and what I find…
And yet, so much must still be done…
The journey’s only just begun…

And as I dream upon this day…
When fate is mine alone to make…
Still wondering my lonely heart…
And troubled mind, with questions filled…

When all began, ‘twas faith I’d need…
To save me from my darkened world…
With new found courage, strength was forged…
And thus, my story came to be…

To share my tale, I’d fall in love...
Again, Again, and time Again…
Yet still, no heart would call my name…
That is until that fateful day…

I held it so… then let it go...
A lesson learned unto this day…
That love is fleeting, fickle, frail…
And Love is tempered, shining, true…

And so an age has passed again…
Was once a boy…
Now stand a man…
And looking down the flow of time…
A question answered at long last!

‘Tis purpose… Meaning that I seek!
For why I fell, and how I’d rise…
A Reason in this grand design…
One meant for me… a Destiny…

I may not fly on Wings of Time…
With Hands of Fate… and Blade of Dreams…
That Journey I’m not meant to take…
That story still is mine to tell…

And so it is… and Here I am…
A man whose path is his to Take…
This Dreamer’s song is his to make…
With Justice, Fire, Freedom, and Faith…

Through Peace… The Fallen found his hope…
Through Strength… The Dreamer found his way…
Through Love… The Man had found his heart…
Through Time… I’ll find what’s meant to be…

No comments: