Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New work

Ehh... people dont read this much anymore... but I want this up incase I change my Myspace anytime soon...

Beckoned into the future...
Summoned into the past...
My heart stretches and slowly tears...
As Time crashes together inside my soul...
I am torn by the moments that I once held so dear...
By the Pain that has tormented my life through the ages...
And by the ever shifting sands of Fate...
Where do I take my next step?
Do I turn my back on the past that I loved so much?
Do I submit to a pain that has left me scarred?
Do I try to conquer the ever fickle power of Fate?
What must I do? What can I do?
To find the future I seek?
No longer bound by a word or emotion...
Simply the answers I seek... and the happiness I desire...
No longer is it love... no longer is it Destiny...
The Essence that drives me towards the truth...
I live my life following these principles...
but where my future ends...
I do not know if their paths will cross...
Is it Love that shall first cross my path?
Or is it purpose that shall take me by the hand?
I seek both as I glimpse into a sky of midnight...
Yet find neither as I glimpse into the abyss above...
Is this life just an endless paradox?
The search for answers brings only more questions...
Some that I can answer...
Others that no man has the key to...
Where shall the dreams that exist inside lead me?
Where shall the wings that push me into the depths of tomorrow lead me next?
Who shall I meet? What shall I discover?
What is my purpose... Who is my love?
Do they intertwine? Or are they upon seperate roads...
Will I have to choose between the two?
Questions Questions Questions...
A life riddled with the engima of curiosity...
Such is the life of a Dreamer such as I...
Never satisfied with the status quoe....
I shall find something... some day...
This I know to be true...
Is it what I seek?
That is simply another question...
So many Keys...
Yet none fit the door...
But I will find the one...
That opens the gateway...
Into the Future...
Until then...
I stand tall...
I stand ready...
I stand Here and now...
Ready to Face the burden I know lies ahead...
For Pride and Purpose...
For Love and Freedom...
For Truth...
For Faith...
For Me...

No comments: