Thursday, May 12, 2005

New work...

Well I was writing something... and I sorta went in all sorts of directions... this is a combination of a poem, and a few different pieces... Things have been rough for us lately... and I guess I wrote this to give us a little bit of hope...

Another Nameless piece

Another echo in the night…
Another sunset watched alone…
Another afternoon delight…
Another day I think of home…
The light shines brightly on my face…
And Fate no longer scorns this path…
I ask my self to pick up the pace…
For I no longer fear my brother’s wrath…
Time is inching forward still…
As it always will until the end…
I am no longer on this hill…
Without a broken soul to mend…
Life shall blossom in my heart…
Destiny shall see me through…
Life’s no longer torn apart…
And with this hope I turn to you…
With cloudy skies above your head…
And tears of pain inside your soul…
It is the life I used to dread…
To fall into that void of a hole…
You will not fall to emptiness…
You will not suffer as did once I…
You will rise up to happiness…
You will see starlight in the sky…
I have the wings I need to fly…
You have the heart to see the light…
No matter how much I have to try…
I’ll see you through this arduous plight…
A broken heart brings so much pain…
A broken soul is void of life…
You will not drown inside the rain…
I will not let you lose this strife…
And so the journey goes… walking forward into a sea of conflict and despair… Ready to bring fourth the power of Moses to this place… I know how difficult the task is ahead of me… I know that I may not be able to handle the surge that comes my way… but I will not falter to the sea… The ones I love are drowning… lost inside the currents… they are falling as I once did… They have not reached the void… and I will not let them see that world… And so I raise my hands to the sky… and call fourth the power of time… the world… the life… existence rests in the palm of my hand… Even I can feel the power… the strength inside he who is my hero… My creation… the Dreamer that has forged my destiny… It is his will that drives me forward… and it is his strength that gives me the power to open the eyes of this world… I stretch my hands out… Calling out to this world… and as I curse my corrupted brother, I dive into the maelstrom… Inside this place… I know it all too well… Here I am… ready to answer the calls of my Fallen allies… I no longer bear the chains that kept me here so long ago… and the Wings of Time rest upon my shoulders… I grab hold of those who have fallen into these depths… my friends… my allies… the people that mean so much to me… new and old… I hold on with all my strength as the currents drive me across the horizons… Time moves so slowly here… one cannot see down here without open eyes…
I will not let you lose this strife…
The dream ends… and I awake from a slumber… hands wet with sweat… I look up to the sky above… And endless sea of stars… I long to be up there again… With those wings that I still seek… and with the hand of she who will stand by my side… I long to find that destiny that lies deep inside my soul… To embrace the will of Hawk Dynedockia… and to truly become the Crimson Dreamer… I continue down the path I have forged… it is he who has the strength… but it is I who possess the will… and the Dream… He is my creation, and no matter how strong I want him to be… he still only exists inside my mind… I open my ears to the world around me… and I see the pain around me… my friends who are struggling to keep with the will of Fate… problems of Love and of friendship… and the problems that have come my way… the pain that I have caused in the last few months… though not out of anger, or by intention… I see now the troubles that I have caused… the people I have inadvertently left behind… and yet I still shout their names… and they still reply… I am thankful now… the embrace such a friendship… I will not abandon them… any of them… and while some fall now, and other drift in the winds as I do… none shall ever reach the ground… not while I can live… not while I can fight… not while I can fly…
I will not let you lose this strife…
This is the freedom that I seek… the resolution that I have found in the recesses of my mind… Time is my ally once again… and I have opened my soul to it’s depths… This is the way I want to be… and while the troubles of my friends may not let me be in this state… I would rather let them see this light… even if it means I can’t… I would rather then be happy… even if it means I am sad... I would rather them see hope… even if it means I am in despair… I would rather them live… even if it means that I cannot… They will not fall… so long as I am here… I will not let you lose this strife...

No comments: