Sunday, December 19, 2004

Just venting...

Well... I FINALLY wrote something new... it took a really shitty weekend... but I finally wrote something new...

It doesnt really have a title, but I'm happy to finally write something, maybe I'll get back into a streak again.

Darkness deals another blow...
And Tears fall down my empty face...
Helpless in a pile of snow...
Trapped inside this place...
I thought things well going well...
That life was going my way...
But once again the world is hell...
Each and every day...
I’ve failed to bring a victory...
I’ve fallen to despair…
I’ve lost my sense of destiny...
In Fates diabolical lair...
Another day of misery, oh how can It get worse?
Yet its just another peril you see, in my oh so wonderful curse…
It's haunted me since I was born, it almost killed me then…
It's followed me through agony, time and time again…
Fall deep into the void...
Into the depths I go...
Now is the time you give me grief
Now is the time you show...
You push me around like a raggedy doll...
You slowly tear my wings...
And laugh at me for all I do...
In any and all things...
And as each season rolls along...
The grief returns again...
They try once more to make more wrong...
Make me a shattered man...
Anger is the power of rage...
The Fire held inside...
To let lose the monster from his cage...
With Raging Fury flied...
So now I lie in Crimson snow...
Freezing in my sorrow...
Toiling every second away...
Not hoping for tomorrow…
Nothing good will come of me, no matter how hard I try…
Pain rears its ugly head every time I pass on by...
But with every curse, a hidden blessing hides from normal view...
That helps to break the spell by whatever it’s supposed to do...
And while I’ve gone to hell and back, I have this blessing too...
And if I really had to say... I’d say that blessings you...
I’ve said this fifty thousand times… and I will say it once more...
You’re the key that’s gotten me to open up the door...
To a better world, a better place, a better way of life...
You healed me of my painful wounds… and eased me of my strife...
I’d probably be dead if it weren’t for you… or at least be very lost...
And someday I will repay you no matter what the cost...
And while we’re face to face much less... and now there’s no more love...
I still dream that you and I shall fly in skies above...
Friendship is my purpose now... to do the best I do...

I shall not let this happen to thee... and this I promise you.

No comments: