Friday, July 02, 2004

A New Age... Part two

My newest piece... Take This assholes!(Before someone gets offended... That comment isn't referring to everyone...heheh... ^_^;;)

A New Age: Seeds of Corruption

Life continues… as time rolls by…
With a soul to share… and wings to fly….
Always searching for something new….
Worlds to create… and things to do…
This world to me is a beautiful place…
But evil lingers beneath it’s face…
Corruption’s hands stretch so high…
From lowest lake… to starry sky…
In the hearts of man this darkness hides…
When man goes fourth and shows these sides…
The kindest soul can turn on you…
And take your heart and pierce it through…
This world is caught in violent debate...
They think they rattle the chains of Fate…
A society ravaged by hate and lust...
By abuse and drugs... by actions unjust...
Look down below society’s line...
The people on the bottom of the grapevine...
What happens to them if they wish to fly?
Their wings are broken... and some of them die...
From the cruelty and hate from the world up above...
While the rest down there have hearts filled with love...
But still we are ravaged... and still we are mocked...
Our worlds must be cloudy... and our paths are still blocked…
But still we will try to climb up those stairs…
Ignoring the insults… and returning the glares…
But I don’t see corruption when I look to their faces…
For we are the same in many many cases…
I look away from the anger, away from the hate…
For I am no longer bound by Fate…
No longer drowning in tears of despair...
I can see the people that existed there...
As I drifted through anger and cried to sleep...
Falling and falling into the deep...
Of the void that was making a pit in my soul...
And I would exist in that terrible hole...
I am a victim of corruptions child…
It took sanity… and made me run wild…
But now they see me another way…
Most of them are different today…
They see me as equal… they see me as me...
They see me as I want to be...
A lover... a Dreamer... a kid just like them...
Not a fool or a loser that they can condemn
But still some refuse to open their eyes…
And it is a shame that they won’t realize…
What I have become… and what I will be…
And the ideas and dreams they’d learn from me…
So go ahead and put me down…
Laugh in my face… push me to the ground…
You think you are winning… but you’re very wrong…
For I will still sing my Dreamer’s song…
I will rise up above you… and make you pay…
For the terrible things that you’ve done here today…
To you I may not be where I am…
Just the fool with the big mouth you continue to damn…
But I will assure you… your going to fail…
For I will still walk…and speak of my tale…
I could be on step one for all that you care…
But when I’m done everyone will want to be there…

No comments: