Sunday, May 30, 2004

New work...

Another story to pass on as I continue my journey... Hope you enjoy...

Dreams Will Never Die
The world can turn it’s back to you…
But Dreams will never die…
The darkness and corruption can consume your soul…
But Dreams will never die…
Your hopes can wither and rot…
But Dreams will never die…
Your life as you know it can drift into nothing…
But Dreams will never die…
A starry sky can be shattered into oblivion…
But Dreams will never die…
You may… never be… with the one you love…
But Dreams will never die…
You can lose your faith in what you believe…
But Dreams will never die…
You may choose to let go of your dreams… and give up…
But Dreams will never die…
You cannot forsake the dreams that you make…
For Dreams will never die…
Even if you wish they did…
Those Dreams will never die…
They will follow you until the end…
That takes a lot to understand…
They will follow you till the day you die…
There is no use to question why…
Don’t ever give up… don’t even try…
For those Dreams will never die…
You can try to forget them… deny that you know…
But deep in your mind… they forever will grow…
And they won’t stay in your mind… they will drift to your heart…
Where they will open the door… or they will tear it apart…
Your Dreams are essential… in your soul they will bloom…
But if they never come true… your mind they’ll consume…
They will bring tears to your eyes…As your heart slowly dies…
With no one around to hear your pathetic cries…
This is my malediction… my terrible curse…
My Dreams pass me by… and the going gets worse…
But the world melts away when I look to the sky…
With the song in my heart that sings… “I will fly!”
And one day I will have it… one day I’ll find love…
And again I will see… my stars up above…
This is my devotion… This is my ideal…
It may not be inst… and it may not be real…
But I’ll follow these until my lonely demise…
This is the faith that has opened my eyes…
A world without boundaries… a world without walls
A world without limits… if you answer the calls...
This is the place that I will belong…
On Chronia they sing the Dreamer’s Song…
And though it is only fiction to you…
In my heart… I know it to be true…
That one day it will come to me…
Fate’s evil sword… KwaL na’z Theli
And with my blood it will shine anew…
The Crimson Blade of Dreams… Shi-Teku…
So here I stand… alone and apart…
Waiting for what lies in my heart…
A door to yet another world….
With new thoughts and hopes and dreams unfurled…
And so the saying goes along…
As I sing my Dreamer’s Song…
“No matter how shattered… or broken they are…
Your dreams in the darkness… are a shining star…
And no matter how hopeless… your Dream’s you’ll achieve…
If you hold true to your faith… and in your heart you believe...
You’ll drift across oceans… You’ll touch the sky…
You’ll pass through the ages… Never caring why…
For your Dreams will never die…"
As long as you believe…
And I Do…

No comments: