Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Rising

After a few months on hiatus, I've FINALLY written something new
it's short... and nothings really going on, but w/e Enjoy!

Rising *UPDATED*
The line about meeting new people has been omitted... since I havn't really met anyone new who hasn't been leading me on, or doesnt really care... oh well!

After many days passed... the Dreamer returns...
Watching with joy as his sorrow burns...
Chaos was controlling my life for a while...
But now I’ve come back... this time with a smile...
It’s been far too long since I’ve written a dream...
The lack of my writing makes me want to scream!
So much has happened since I’ve last wrote a though...
Dreams have been forged... lessons were taught...

I’ve grown a lot stronger... let go of the pain...
I’ve seen the rainbow... beyond the rain...
There’s still a void inside my heart...
But it’s not tearing me apart...
It’s not about Dreamers and fallen right now...
Just a poem from my thoughts like the way I know how...
Not full of emotion, but content with my life...
Not scrambling for peace... I’m avoiding the strife...
My problems still exist... this I cannot hide...
But more and more people see my Dreamer inside...
With horizons expanding... I look to my soul...
Filled with new light... no longer that hole...
That fed that void inside of me...
And so I return to destiny...
I’ve missed my world of Chronia...
Shi’Te’Ku and Hawk Dynedockia...
I’ve missed the thrill of emotion in me...
I’ve missed my creativity...
I’m no longer sad... no longer held down...
No Longer caught in societies frown...
I’m no longer broken... like have been before...
I don’t think I’m falling anymore...

No comments: