Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sonnet II

Okay... now that its past valentines day (and everythings straightend out) I've been given the goahead for Sonnet II

If You read this Claire, I hope you like it... I wrote it for Rob to give it to you... he cares that much to get you something nice... (and Sorry its a little late! X_X)

Sonnet II

Some nights I spend thinking of destiny.
Knowing that you are here by my side.
With darkness in my heart you set me free.
Your skills and talents are spread far and wide.
You bring the sun to every cloudy day,
and stars and moonlight to the midnight sky.
You bring out the best in me... in a way.
Such joy in my heart... sometimes I could cry.
I’m not a man of such emotions so.
And it’s not like me to swell up in tears.
Yet you bring out feelings that I don’t know.
Embrace my pain and ward away my fears.
So here’s to you in such a special way.
From me to you on this Valentines Day!

1 comment:

The Crimson Dreamer said...

Ahh Shit.... *Waits for Halmark to sue him*