Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A New Age... Part Four

I haven't written much for a while... After losing something I thought up while talking to Angelina (Damn you DeadAIM!) I did manage to write a new poem for A New Age... I'm pleased with what I could think up in 5 minutes time... ^_^ It's not finished cas I'm tired (it's 11) but I'll get it done soon...
*UPDATE* Done! ^_^

A New Age: As The Hourglass Falls...

We join hands again in a familiar place…
And bid farewell to a leaving class…
But joining us now is a brand new face…
With unknown thoughts that will come to pass…
Lovers reunite… and friends meet again…
And newcomers find their way to our door…
We wait and we wait for the moment of when…
They can tell us some stories… and share with our lore…
We stand ready facing a whole new age…
With new friends to make, and new heights to climb…
It all begins with the turn of the page…
And the shifting of sands… in the chapters of time…
Time has taken us apart…
And time again brings us together…
But as the pessimistic say…
Nothing ever lasts forever…
The hourglass continues to fall…
There isn’t too much left you see…
Already people are hearing the call…
And starting the path to destiny…
It is joyful to see the familiar faces…
It is painful to know that it will not last…
And to know we will be in different places…
But now I can say… that it’s been a blast!
You’ve opened my eyes in a whole new way…
You’ve let me see the goodness in you…
My spirits are high on this wondrous day…
And I’m writing again… as I always do…
So what lies ahead in this brand new year?
Who will step forward and answer the call?
Who will fall backwards and drown in their tear?
As they sit back and observe the hourglass fall…
We’re all moving together… till the road splits apart…
And the crossroads we pass through set our separate ways…
We’ll all treasure these moments inside every heart…
A memory to last for the rest of our days…

Anyway I do have something I'd like to put up... although she's probably gonna get mad at me for putting it up... It was just an away msg... Although very depressing, I think she has some real potential... If anyone who's reading this sees her in the Hall, please tell her that Cas she won't listen to me!!! X_X Anyway, here it is... and I am impressed Elyssa...

Unnamed Away Message
by Elyssa Aurbech (sp?)
I feel myself drifting
Further from reality half the time
I don't know myself at all
Part of me doesn't even want to
I feel confused and alone mostly
I guess you could say im starting to give up
Very slowly this world is disappearing

It's just a start, but I think she has a lot of potential... SO TELL HER THAT!!!!

No comments: