Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Path...

Wow... after 2 months of silence... it's finally come back to me... I've got those gears in my head moving again... and I finally wrote something! ^_^

The Path - The Return of the Crimson Dreamer...

I have fallen from my path… so much has happened… so much has changed since those simple days… the world has be come a different place… and I have begun to drift away from the people that I have grown to care about… Those people… that I strived so hard to be accepted by… to be cared by… to be loved by… suddenly my eyes open to their world… I see the truth of what they are now… Beyond the faces I see when the days roll by… I see what happens when the sun goes down… it is a belligerent world… full of lust… and greed… and while I have not abandoned these people… I have turned my back to them… but that is my moment of triumph… Here… in the present… I feel I have lost my soul… in the struggle to find another heart… I feel that I have given up that which has blessed… and cursed my existence… emotion… as the last few months have come and gone… I have cast that side of me aside… to hold the foundation that I have found… the stability that seems to exist… When I let go of the emotion… and just live my life… and yet… while life has been much easier… and conflict doesn’t seem to spark… I have lost my way… For the Dreams no longer flow from my heart… and my mind is befuddled with the riddles of this “normal” life… As happy as I am to hold the friendships I have reclaimed… and as close as things may seem to finding love… Must I give up my eyes to live this simple life? Have I lost the will to feel? Have I lost the will to Experience…? Have I lost the will… to Dream…? It is what has defined who I am for the last 6 years… and it has been my driving force for my entire life… can I just push it away like this? What happened to the days of searching for Chronia…? What happened to the boasts of Hawk Dynedockia… In the spite of Fate… and the Obsidian Eye of K’wal N’oz The’li… What happened to those days…? My story… my life… my Dream… has it all been spirited away? Have I let go of what has let me live through the malediction of my life? No… I cannot… I will not… So many new faces litter my path through life… some take the side of society… and others follow a similar path… and the more I see this world… the more I see that there are more Dreamers here than I ever imagined… The Heart and Soul of our planet resides in the eyes of these precious few… Who have opened their eyes to their own Destiny… and who look towards their own vision of the Crimson Dream… Many have wings to fly with… and yet many of them have fallen like myself… endlessly searching the plains of existence… only to find a broken heart… time and time again… and yet even in these fallen souls… There is still a fragment of hope… for all is not lost… through endurance… through optimism… through faith… each of us have our own way of walking the path… and surviving the pain that troubles our everyday lives… We each have a different road to travel… we each have a different eyes to see the world… and we each hear a different beat to dance the song of life… No existence is the same… no matter how similar each may seem… The path stretches differently for each of us… and Cross they shall… and intertwine they shall as well… Each journey to that point is different… and where each of them shall reach cannot even be seen by The Master of Time… Destiny is a fickle mistress… and there are very few who live to answer her call… I once did… but now I see this path for what it truly is… not a path to Glory… or Salvation… but a path to the truth… to truly see the world from a Dreamer’s perspective… and live the life that I was meant to live… it is not about what I become… what I accomplish… or what I find along the way… Sometimes it is what you do that defines you… but It is always who you are inside your heart… the song that each of us sings as Time goes Marching on… It is your heart that defines you… your soul… the emotions that guide you… that is what defines us… I see it once again… my path… my journey… my dreams… They have returned to me… The Crimson Dreamer is what I am called… and I almost lost my title… without it I would have been lost… but now… Inside my heart… I can see those Dreams again… My Story… My Legend… My Prophecy…

...
Let There be Freedom...

And Peace in This Land...

I shall Swear by My Dreams That...

This Darkness Shall End...

Fate is a Demon...

He'll pay for this Crime...!

And I'm NOT just a Dreamer...

I'm...

...

The MASTER OF TIME!!!!!

No comments: